FBLA-Middle Level (FBLA-ML) is the middleschool division of Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda, Inc. FBLA helps high school students prepare for careers in business through academic competitions, leadership development, and educational programs.
The FBLA-ML Roadmap
There are core themes that run throughout the FBLA-Middle Level Roadmap. These themes are:
- Exploration - FBLA-Middle Level provides an opportunity for members to explore a range of career skills as well as project-based learning experiences tied to a Business Education Program. In FBLA-Middle Level, members will identify problems and solutions to begin developing business skills.
- Foundational Leadership Skills - For the FBLA-Middle Level provides an opportunity for members to discover what lies within themselves as leaders and to gain foundational leadership skills.
By the end of their FBLA-Middle Level experience, it is the goal that every member will:
- Demonstrate the ability to be an effective team member in project-based learning experiences
- Understand career paths and gain knowledge of the skills needed to pursue different paths
- Learn about relationships and how to maintain them
- Deepen knowledge of personal strengths