FBLA Middle School helps middle school students prepare for careers in business through academic competitions, leadership development, and educational programs.
The Middle School Roadmap
There are core themes that run throughout the Middle School Roadmap. These themes are:
- Exploration - Provides an opportunity for members to explore a range of career skills as well as project-based learning experiences tied to a Business Education Program. In FBLA Middle School, members will identify problems and solutions to begin developing business skills.
- Foundational Leadership Skills - Provides an opportunity for members to discover what lies within themselves as leaders and to gain foundational leadership skills.
By the end of their Middle School experience, it is the goal that every member will:
- Demonstrate the ability to be an effective team member in project-based learning experiences
- Understand career paths and gain knowledge of the skills needed to pursue different paths
- Learn about relationships and how to maintain them
- Deepen knowledge of personal strengths